Would you rather want to have a “creepy girl” to date or food to eat? I know Tom Servo would rather have his creepy girl! While working on a recipe for Catalina Caper, I came across some quite mouth watering. Not a underwater battle between scuba divers and Greek art theives but Greek snack wraps with Catalina dressing. First you will need the following ingredients:
- Burrito style tortilla rolls
- Catalina salad dressing
- Carved grilled chicken breast slices
- Crumbled Feta cheese (option #2: shredded cheese)
- Lettuce (shredded or leaf)
Now this is the order to put them together in.
- Lay down tortilla on a plate
- Warm up slices of grilled chicken breasts
- Put chicken slices on tortilla in a row
- Drop lettuce and cheese on chicken (also in a row)
- Squirt Catalina salad dressing on top
- Roll up wrap (shown in pictures below)
Enjoy with your “creepy girl”!