The first Turkey Day dinner recipe will be homemade cranberry sauce. I’ve designated different recipes to everyone aboard the Satellite of Love to bring a dish of their own. Here is the ingredients and utensils you will need:
- A bag of Cranberries
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Orange Juice
- 1 orange
- Sauce pan
- Orange zester
Here are steps to make your own homemade sauce:
- Wash the cranberries.
- Sort them out. (Discard any soft cranberries.)
- Chop up cranberries through a food processor.
- Insert 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of orange juice.
- Insert a zest of 1 orange into sauce.
- Boil for 10 minutes in sauce pan on stove.
- Let sauce cool
- Place in bowl to refrigerate
Enjoy a sauce passed on by robotic programming for decades!