Want the recipe for delivery from Torgo’s? Want a recipe that The Master would approve of? Here is one that will eventually lead to you using the thigh master machine.First you will need:
- Pre-made Pizza Dough
- Pizza sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Cheese
- Fresh leaves of Basil
- Pizza seasoning
- Flour or Olive Oil
Now to create your masterpiece:
- Use flour or olive oil to have your dough not stick to the pizza stone.
- Now place and stretch dough until you have a diameter of 1 foot.
- Pour your sauce on dough and spread with spoon.
- Sprinkle both Parmesan and Italian cheese on top along with pizza seasoning.
- Decorate by placing Basil (or any toppings of your choice) on top of pizza.
- Now place into oven for the length of time that your pre-made dough says to heat at. (I heated my for 400 degrees for 15 minutes)
- Make sure pizza is able to be lifted with fork and has a golden brown crust
- Pull from oven when cooked throughly and let cool.
The Master will approve of your pizza. Just don’t forget the crazy bread and drinks! Enjoy!