Its time for the Super Bowl and that means it time for food and beer. That sounds like a certain classic MST3K episode we know and love as Mitchell. You will need the following to make a meal that is Joe Don Baker approved:
- 1 whole chicken (4-5 pounds)
- 12 oz can of a beer of your choice
- Chicken Spice Rub
- A Weber Smoker
- 2-3 chunks of apple wood
Next step for cooking your lazy chicken:
- Begin heating up your smoker for slow cooking (275° F)
- Place the pan in smoker 3/4 with hot water
- Add apple wood
- Clean the chicken in and out. Make sure there are not parts that don’t belong.
- Drink about half the beer can. (Drink responsibly)
- Add beer can into chicken with legs down that it makes a tripod.
- Spread rub on chicken.
- Place chicken on smoker grill
- Leave on smoker for 2-3 hours until throughly cooked.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes
Now don’t forget those moist towelettes when enjoying!