When I started to watch Gamera vs Gaos, all I could think of when I looked at the shape for the head of Gaos was quesadillas. So I decided to make them. Here is a good recipe for the head of Gaos! You will need:
- 4 tortillas wraps
- 1 bag of Southwest style chicken slices
- 1 bag of cheese
- 12 container of chopped salsa
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 container of sour cream or guacamole
Now to bat your way around the kitchen. (Pun intended)
- Lay two tortilla wraps each across pizza stones.
- Mix chicken slices, cheese, chopped salsa, and lettuce together in bowl.
- Spread mix across tortilla wraps
- Top each tortillas with second tortilla wrap over mixes.
- Pinch sides of wraps together
- Place in oven at 350° for 15 mins
- Remove and let cool
Enjoy eating the head of Gaos!!