In Gamera, Dr. Hidaka consults with Dr. Murase (who looks like Colonel Sanders from KFC). Crow says, “so extra crispy or regular?”
I recently got an air fryer and have been making a lot of fried foods. I figured why not try a recipe with the air fryer. You will need these ingredients and, of course, an air fryer!
- Package of Chicken Wings
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cup Water
- BBQ Sauce (You do not need the KC Masterpiece sauce)
- Air Fryer
Here is how you fry the chicken without breathing flames!
- Pour 2 cups of water in large bowl
- Dump flour into plastic bag
- Take chicken wings and place in bag of flour
- Shake bag with chicken until chicken is covered in flour
- Place chicken on rack
- Let rack sit in fridge for 30 minutes
- Next marinade chicken in BBQ sauce
- Preheat Air fryer to 375 F.
- Place chicken wings into oil sprayed air fryer drawer in batches (make sure they are spaced out)
- Set fryer timer to 30 minutes
- Flip chicken after spraying other side with oil
- Remove after 10 minutes
- Repeat with remaining chicken wings
Enjoy this fried chicken made for flying, flame-breathing,turtles of all sizes!