When Mike and the ‘bots were watching Gorgo, they saw a room full of Celtic artifacts. There in the entrance is a “Ancient Celtic Waffle” on the wall as Mike points out. I thought a circular waffle (but any shape works) would be a great idea for that riff. Here is what you will need!
- 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Waffle Maker.
Next to get to making some waffles!
- Preheat waffle maker and spray with non sticking cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix up flour, baking powder, and sugar, salt, and cinnamon with whisk.
- Now in a separate bowl whisk the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour eggs yokes into first mix.
- Mix in together until well.
- Pour batter into waffle maker following the instructions of how much to put in per waffle.
- Once removed, serve with any topping or sauce you want!
Enjoy your Celtic Waffle from the ancient times!
(I used my old waffle recipe picture due to having our old waffle maker break last time we used it.)